Over the past months, we’ve addressed the bug bounty misconceptions outlined in our recent guide, 7 Bug Bounty Myths, Busted. So far we’ve...
- Discussed the misconception that bug bounties are all public
- Examined the types of companies engaging with the bug bounty model
- Debunked the perception some have that bug bounties are too risky
- Talked about the testers who participate in bug bounty programs
- Analyzed the kinds of results they yield
- Looked at the knobs and levers available to manage and plan for a bug bounty budget
Today we're taking a look at what it really takes to manage a bug bounty program in our last post in this series...